No one seems to be able to TAP IN or OUT
If some can and some can't the problem will be local to the phone and the steps above should be followed, if no one is able to TAP in we can change the location it is picking up, please get in touch with the help desk
People do not seem to be able to TAP OUT
This is most likely to be linked to your opening times, check on the labour analysis graph what time this is running until. Ie if this is 11pm then anyone trying to TAP out after 11pm will not be able to. We can change the opening time of the business. Get in touch with the help desk to update.
When someone is working at a site that is not their usual location, a transfer would need to be set up and a shift planned before being able to tap in.
- Signal check the phone has a signal. The phone needs to either be connected to Wi-Fi or use the phone's data. Try moving to a different spot and try again.
- Location services, TAPS needs to know you have arrived on location for your shift and used the phone's location services to see this, the phone must be picking up the correct location. Check location services are allowed for the app. Check where it thinks you are currently by clicking on google maps. IOS users might need to turn off precise location if they are having problems fetching location.
- Clear, tidy up your open apps to speed things up. Other apps that are open using your location might be fighting for priority.
- Take your time, open the s4labour app, give it 30 seconds and then tap in see if it works first time
- Latest version, have you got the latest version of the app downloaded? Have you got the latest operating system on your phone? If you are still having trouble, try logging in using a colleague’s phone and see if that works?