When you 'Flag' either your forecast rota or your actual rota, S4labour will conduct a few checks. This article outlines those checks below. You must review and action the warnings you will then be able to 'flag' your rota.
Flagging forecast Rota as Complete - To publish your rota
1) Contracted days worked - You will only usually put contract days for salary employees this check is to ensure their week is being recorded correctly to ensure they will be paid correctly/ you are using the hours wisely. Usually, you will have this set to 5 days so the flag will check they have either 5 days of work or 5 days of sickness, holiday, unpaid, not available etc recorded.
Flagging Actual Rota as Complete - To lock your rota for payroll purposes
1) Contracted days worked - As with the flagging forecast rota check, this is to ensure that salaried employees' hours are recorded correctly.
2) Holiday Entitlement - If the employee is taking over their entitlement this will display as a warning to correct. This H would need to be removed and replaced with a UP (unpaid leave)
3) Contracted terms check for Holiday - An employee can not receive holiday pay in addition to their contracted terms so you will see an error like in the image above for Ayah Harney. Contracted terms could be hours or days. If you wish to push this through a level 5 can process holiday pay via the accrual report.
4) Holiday Accrual - If the employee has more holiday than they have accrued like in the example above with Lisa Dunks you will receive a warning. This can be overwritten by a level 5 user or you can choose to remove the holiday and process it as unpaid leave. However, this setting can be adjusted. Please speak to your account manager about the options on your subscription.
5) NLW Check - The system checks salaried employees hourly rate based on the hours on the rota. It will display if they are working below the NMW or NLW. This is just for your information. The system will maintain your hourly paid employees in line with NLW increases however you need to manage your salaried teams.
6) Shift Times - The system will also check everyone has a start and finish time. If any shifts have a NA instead of a finish time this will stop you from being able to complete your rota. Please see more about this here