1.1 The forecast rota is a guideline and tool for writing a rota.
1.2 The rota will not let you flag the forecast rota as complete until employees with contracted days have the correct shifts in line with their contract.
1.3 Once flagged any zero-hour contracted employees without any shifts will no longer appear on the rota.
1.4 Forecast rota should be flagged in advance to send out a notification to inform employees of their upcoming shifts.
2.1 There are a few parameters S4 calculates before a rota can be flagged as complete. If these parameters are not met it will block you from flagging your rota. These parameters include:
- Salaried and zero-hour employees cannot be paid for holiday over entitlement.
- There is a National minimum wage check on salaried staff.
2.2 Level 5 users have the ability to overwrite this setting.
2.3 Once the week has passed the actual rota can be flagged as complete, this is to allow for any potential changes over the week.
2.4 Once the rota has been flagged as complete:
- Tronc points will be allocated.
- Salary supplement page then loads.
- Updates all other necessary reports.