User access levels should be managed by a nominated person within your organisation at head office level. If you are unclear on who this person is, please contact your head office directly. S4Labour will not create or amend user access on behalf of any customer.
As employees are created they automatically get invited to access their employee portals, if you wish this employee to have access to the business side of the system a User login must be created. The system only allows an email address to be used once therefore if the new user is an employee you MUST use a username rather then choose the option of using an email address as user name. The two profiles can then be linked.
Can be used by those in assistant manager or team leader positions with access to the following features:
- Forecasting and rota-building
- Limited reporting including:
- Summary; Like for Like Reports
- Annual Holiday Accrual
- Holiday & Absence Calendars
- Transfers Report
- Trending Reporting
- The ability to create new employees.
- The ability to manage temporary transfers.
As standard, Level Two users are not able to edit employee profiles or view payroll reports. They can be given access to these functionalities as an optional setting, to be managed by their organisation’s head office, although a Level Two will never be able to amend the details of a salaried member of staff. This gives them access to employee records but the employment tab remains hidden
Used by managers of individual sites, this level has access to all the same features as Level Two with the addition of:
- The ability to see pay rates.
- Access to further reporting including reports linked to pay.
- The ability to edit all employees including salaried employees as standard.
- The ability to execute permanent transfers (for applicable organisations).
Used by area managers overseeing multiple sites. This level has access to all the same features as Level Three with the addition of:
- The ability to access multiple sites.
- Advanced reporting functions including multi-site reporting.
Used by employees at company head offices who oversee the operational running of a whole company. It has also been given to some external accountants who work closely with clients.
This level has access to all the same features as Level Four with the addition of:
- The ability to create and amend users.
- The ability to edit sensitive employee data such as bank details.